Retro Lovely primarily obtains material from members of the Retro Lovely Pinup Syndicate. These are artists we see consistently producing some of the best imagery available today. Approximately 75% of our issue space is work by Pinup Syndicate photographers. The other 25% we feature new artists. We've been doing this from the very beginning.

We accept submissions from supporters of ours free of any charge.

Email your most recent receipt from our store and we will provide you info on submissions, reply to the address that the receipt came from and ask for the link to submit your photos.

Any customer of ours is encouraged to submit photos. We will also provide detailed feedback to those who have purchased 4 or more copies. If you have purchased issues in a shop or at a show you can email us photos of yourself with those issues and we will gladly review your submissions as well.

 

Please note:

Retro Lovely does not publish images where skin tones have been dramatically blurred. If the image theme is photo-realistic and the skin is without detail we will not publish it.

Below is an example, at the top an image that has been overly processed, below the same image more natural. Even the second image was retouched, but the it was selectively edited in order to retain texture and detail. If we can "see" the editing... odds are excellent we will decline the image. Models please look at these on a computer and not just your smartphone, having them reduced in size will prohibit you from seeing these differences fully.

f

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

VISIT OUR SPONSORS
CLICK HERE

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
retro lovely home page home news about - contact links submissions advertise wholesale pinup syndicate